Made of micro glass fibre with a guaranteed efficiency of 99.97% for 0.3 microns. This media is folded and fixed in a casing with corrugated Separators.
High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA), also known as high-efficiency particulate absorbing and high-efficiency particulate arrestance, is an efficiency standard of air filter.
Hepa filters are filters with very strong drafting power. Hepa filters are mostly used in hospital buildings, operating rooms and especially in clean rooms. Since it has a safe structure and its gravity is extremely good, it keeps the moisture, temperature, dust and other elements in the environment in balance and provides a healthier environment.
How Much Can HEPA Filters Help?
Using a HEPA filter in your home can remove most airborne particles that might make allergies worse. But the particles suspended in air are not the only ones in your home. There are far more in your rugs, bedding, and drapes, and resting on countertops and tabletops. So it's important to keep these areas clean. It's also important, when possible, to get rid of the source of allergens and irritants. For example, the only effective way to keep tobacco smoke out of your home is to not smoke.
These filters can be part of a plan to remove irritating particles from your home. Other parts of that strategy should be to:
- Vacuum frequently.
- Replace carpets with wood, tile, or vinyl flooring.
- Keep pets outdoors if you are allergic to pet dander or at least away from your sleeping area.
- Change bedding frequently and wash sheets in hot water.
- Replace draperies and curtains with roll up shades.
- Use plastic covers over mattresses and pillows.
- Use high-efficiency furnace filters.